How to Heat, Cool and Use your Flaxseed Wrap
Relax and Unwind with the Warmth of Natural Flaxseeds
ComfyComfy flaxseed pillows are perfect for delivering gentle therapeutic warmth right where you need it. The comfortable weight of the flaxseeds combined with heat work to soothe your back and shoulders by relaxing sore and tight muscles.
Use a Heated ComfyComfy Flaxseed Pillow to Help:
- Relieve stress by relaxing muscles
- Relieve muscle pain and aches
- Relieve menstrual cramps
- Relieve minor joint pain, stiffness, and arthritis
- Ease insomnia
- Warm up your bed on cold winter nights or the seat of your car on frosty mornings
- Keep you warm while watching TV or using the computer
How to Heat
To heat a flaxseed pillow, place it in a microwave for a few minutes All pillows should be heated for 3-4 minutes in 1 minute intervals. The age and power of your microwave plays a role in the time needed for heating.
Be sure to check that the pillow has sufficiently cooled before placing it on your skin.
Soothe Aches and Pains with Chilled Flaxseeds
Unlike ice, flaxseeds remain moldable after being frozen so you can ease aches and reduce swelling by draping the pillow directly over the affected area.
Use a Cooled ComfyComfy Flaxseed Pillow to Help:
- Relieve the pain from sprains and injured muscle; bruises and minor burns; bites and stings; hives
- Reduce swelling and fever
- Relieve minor headaches, and toothaches
- Cool down on hot summer days without the messy inconvenience of melting ice, and without it being too cold to the touch
How to Cool
To cool a flaxseed pillow, place it in your freezer for a few hours. It is okay for a pillow to be heated directly after being frozen. We suggest you put the pillow into a zip lock bag before freezing so that it doesn't get contaminated by food or absorb any food smells.
Be sure to check that the pillow has warmed to an acceptable temperature after taking it out of the freezer before placing it on your skin.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.